Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
109424057

What constitutes security of tenure in a shop

Customer Question

what constitutes security of tenure in a shop
Expert:  Mina Counsel replied 19 days ago.

Hello, welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I am a London based practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day. Thank you.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

Security of tenure is to protect your rights to the lease after it's run out, meaning you can potentially take the landlord to court if they refuse to renew your lease.

I hope this helps?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.