John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

I want to sell custom converse trainers I would just be

Customer Question

I want to sell custom converse trainers I would just be adding vinyl text on the side of the shoe,
can you tell me if I would be infringing any copyright laws doing this? I would really appreciate a reply
Rebecca
JA: What written documentation do you have?
Customer: None
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  John replied 24 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Hopefully we can resolve this quickly.

Yes you can, as long as you do not do or say anything that would lead people to believe that you were doing this in association with the company that owns the brand of the shoes and do not hold yourself out as affiliated with the original brand.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 24 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you so much for your time and response
Expert:  John replied 24 days ago.

I am glad I was able to help. Have a great day.