12826847

I need representative to take up my case on Thursday 22

Customer Question

I need representative to take up my case on Thursday 22 October. I was assaulted by police out side my home I have not been arrested as I had not done anything also I don't know the officers station who came here although I was cuffed then took them off let me go after beating me also had emergency operation need advice I have all photos from the min they left out side my home
JA: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the assault charges?
Customer: No I have been assaulted By the police and there is no arrest nor did they leave any paperwork
JA: Where did the assault occur?
Customer: Out side my home
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at min because I am collecting all medical records from hospital they snapped my leg Pined and plated
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Do you mean 22nd October?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

ARen't we too late then?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What does this mean
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can you advice me on where I go what I do please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

If you were in court on the 22nd october then the matter is over?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I haven't been court I have not been charged with anything they beat me out side my house and left no paper work nothing
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have done nothing wrong
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The police beat me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Have you been charged?

When are you in court?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No charge no no court
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Who is reading this as stated I need advice what to do as I have been assaulted by the police
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Thanksfor the information

.I'm not sure what your question is.

If you were asking whether there aresolicitors that Sue the police then there are. Generally speaking it isunfunded though so you would have to pay for it. Sometimes you can get them toact or no win no fee basis depending on the strength of the case.

The fact that you were not arrested does notmean that they acted unlawfully. It is not that simple. Many people arestopped, spoken to, arrested or not as the case may be without there being acase against them that is ultimately proved. The question is whether they hadreasonable grounds at the time. Obviously I won't know what they say about this.But severity of injury alone is not the test.

If you want a referral to solicitors that canact then I know that McCormack solicitors have solicitors that do Sue thepolice

https://mccormacks.co.uk/

Can I clarifyanything for you?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a waythat is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will bemore than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once againfor using our services.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!”