How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mina Counsel Your Own Question
Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 812
Experience:  Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
Mina Counsel is online now

Mina, could you please advise, what steps legally i can take

This answer was rated:

Hi Mina, could you please advise , what steps legally i can take to see my children? I do n
know the location where they stay at the moment ,i do know the school the school where my son goes to. Am i aloud to kindly visit them ? my concern is the children would be happy to se me but not my partner. Please advise.

Hello. It’s good news that you can locate your children. Legally speaking, you have equal rights as the mother to see the children therefore no one can stop you from seeing them. If she refuses, you will need to take her to court by making an application for a child arrangent order, using the form C100.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** going to be accused by police of harassing her? I am prepared to stay calm and positive, just want to see my children!

If you are worried, make sure you record everything so she can’t make false accusations about you. Or bring someone with you so they can be your witness.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I really appreciate your help! Thank You.

You are welcome. Take care.

Mina Counsel and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you