Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
109424057

Mina, could you please advise, what steps legally i can take

Hi Mina, could you please advise , what steps legally i can take to see my children? I do n
know the location where they stay at the moment ,i do know the school the school where my son goes to. Am i aloud to kindly visit them ? my concern is the children would be happy to se me but not my partner. Please advise.

Hello. It’s good news that you can locate your children. Legally speaking, you have equal rights as the mother to see the children therefore no one can stop you from seeing them. If she refuses, you will need to take her to court by making an application for a child arrangent order, using the form C100.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** going to be accused by police of harassing her? I am prepared to stay calm and positive, just want to see my children!

If you are worried, make sure you record everything so she can’t make false accusations about you. Or bring someone with you so they can be your witness.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I really appreciate your help! Thank You.

You are welcome. Take care.