ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Can you tell me how, uk, none, i have ma ny friends in

Customer Question

Good evening, can you tell me how
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have ma ny friends in Verona who can help find accommodation. I am 75 and divorced no children
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 21 days ago.

Good day, your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry and your patience.
If your friend is in need of housing she may be able to apply to her local council for a council home. If she is currently homeless and have nowhere to live, she may also apply for emergency housing through her council. I strongly therefore recommend that she gets in contact with the council.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Rubbish, this was not my question
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 21 days ago.

There really is no need for you to be rude. If the answer needs clarifying you simply have to state it or ask for further assistance. The only way I can assist is by us both being mutually respectful to each other. That being said, have a look at your question above, it seems to me you were seeking housing assistance. If that is not the case, kindly say what exactly is your concern and let me see if I am able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 20 days ago.

Hello again, I am just following up on your enquiry to see if I can assist further. Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you. As I have said previously, please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again. Have a great day.