Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

How to find a certifier for a few copies, the copies are to

Customer Question

how to find a certifier for a few copies
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hello.the copies are to be sent to Leeds from Hainault
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I am looking for someone who can certify my copies to be sent to Leeds
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i NEED SOMEONE CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE IN HAINAULT
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 22 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I dont really need advice,I just want some one local to certify e.g.driving license etc, it is for prevention of money laundering
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for that further information.

I am considering my reply which I will post shortly.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 22 days ago.

Certification of copy documents as true likenesses of the original is a service that can be performed by virtually any law firm in the country in a matter of minutes. You may need to make an appointment in advance (and it is certainly advisable in “The New Normal” post-Covid) or just walk in and enquire at reception. All you need to do is take the originals of the documents that you want copies and certified by a solicitor. Some may carry out this free of charge; others may charge a small fee. You should not expect to pay more than £20 if that.

I suggest that you search Google for a firm of high street solicitors in your local area of Hainault, Essex and telephone them to make an appointment for you to see a solicitor to certify your documents and agree a fee.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 22 days ago.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I shall be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Closed
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Positive
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 21 days ago.

I am delighted that I have resolved your enquiry.

Thank you for the positive rating on the Portal.

I wish you all the very best in resolving this matter and of course for safely navigating the current “choppy waters” in which we all find ourselves. :)

LawyerEd