12826847

I am looking a for a free pro bono barrister to represent to

Customer Question

I am looking a for a free pro bono barrister to represent to family case next week
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: east london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm on final hearing, of a property which the respondent and I are not agreed on a settlement and his refusing to engage with negotiations pls.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The court case is next week and I have no one 19 and 20 November 2020
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for the information

I obviously can't give you any guarantees as barristers have the same right to be paid as anybody else but if you approach the bar pro bono unit then it is possible that somebody may pick it up.

https://weareadvocate.org.uk/

There are no guarantees obviously but that is your best chance of finding somebody willing to work for free.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
how much would be for your fee to represent me for two days pls
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

I'm not free over the dates but I might be able to refer you to somebody.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok pls
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

What can you pay?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!”