Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I ordered on line a 'Thomas Kinkade Christmas Tree Rotating

Customer Question

I ordered on line a 'Thomas Kinkade Christmas Tree Rotating Sculpture $19.99 + ' A Warm Welcome' Snowman Wreath $19.99. What I received was 2 Stickers for windows. Have I got any rights to claim a full refund
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hamilton, Scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I contacted them on line and they asked me to send details and they said the items received were Christmas wallpaper to decorate window glass. They apologised for the difference in their description and offered $5, I rejected this and they offered $9 which I have rejected and requested full refund
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what are my rights
Expert:  Vineet S replied 19 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a practicing solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 19 days ago.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about that.

If you buy any product and experience problems with it, you have some statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act

The Act states the product must be “of a satisfactory quality”, “fit for purpose” and “as described”.

You have a right to reject something faulty and you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

So, if the product received is not as described , then you can ask for full refund for it.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 19 days ago.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.