Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Certificate of life, birmingham, no, no

Customer Question

certificate of life
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: birmingham
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Joshua replied 17 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years experience.

How may I assist you on the above. I note you refer to a "certificate of life". Are you able to kindly provide a little more information please?

Expert:  Joshua replied 17 days ago.

I'm following up on the above. Without some further information from you as above, I am limited in what I can say on the matter but in the hope it is helpful nonetheless, I will provide the following limited response. If you are able to kindly provide me with the above further information or if you have any further questions generally, I will be delighted to expand on the following - please just reply back to me in this case:

Notwithstanding the above, in general terms there is no such thing as a certificate of life as such. There is a certificate of birth and a certificate of death but nothing official in-between. depending upon what you require a certificate for, there are likely to be a number of ways in which to address the requirements. If you are able to kindly provide some further information in this respect, I will be pleased to assist further

I hope the above is of help. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me.