How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2719
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I need to know if its possible to revoke my ex partners

This answer was rated:

Good evening. I need to know if its possible to revoke my ex partners visa. He has publicly declared he has a wife and he wanted to stay in UK so come to marry me.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have not. I got the evidence on Monday. I live in UK. And am a British.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No I've not. I've been in so much shock and just coming round to thinking of what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, Welcome to JA

I will read your question and respond

Is your partner on a Spouse visa, if so, when does it expire?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The got the leave to remain.

You have every right to inform the Home Office regarding the change of circumstances. You can use this link

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thanks so much. Am so grateful

Your welcome

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Am finished. Thanks a mil. Very eddective

All the best

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks a mil Sir, Am working on it, with the evidence he was married . You have saved me so much. I am all smiles.

Your welcome

Lawyer21 and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you