12826847

The problem for the police floing me since 2 years now .I

Customer Question

Hi . The problem for the police floing me since 2 years now .I went to the police station last year to help me but that time idid not know who that people’s flowing me but after awhile Iknow that people flowing me is police and stay at home now year ago never go out and I left my work and my life completely destroyed.Can you help me what can ido please?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m liveng in NW9 8BE Kingsbury
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: What you mean ?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I’m severing long time. From thos people I don’t did anything Wrong Ihave 17 year in the country
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

What are you hoping to achieve?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

I’m not sure what your question is.

I can say that if yo u mean somebody is following you then that isn’t illegal per se.

If you ask a specific question I will be able to offer more.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!”