How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ross Miller Your Own Question
Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2402
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ross Miller is online now

Welcome! How can I help with your legal question? Can a

Customer Question

Welcome! How can I help with your legal question?
Customer: Can a vendor change the estate plan
JA: Have you spoken to an attorney about this?
Customer: No
JA: What other steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Non
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 14 days ago.

Hello, thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time however, I will respond to your question today. I look forward to assisting you.

Thank you

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your question. The simple answer is that yes, they can do this until the point the sale is finalised and concluded. However, it will depend on the reason as to why. However, sometimes this requires to be done during the sale as the plans which are subject to the land register no long reflect the realistic layout of the plans and therefore an alteration is required in order to ensure everything coincides with any adjustments which have been made since the last registration of the deed. However, you should raise this query with your housing solicitor and they will be able to look at the physical plans and give advice based on what is in from of them.

I will provide you with a helpful link which will allow your to find a solicitor near you local area who will be able to assist you with this matter.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is; (Scotland)

If you require any help moving forward on this matter in the future, please do feel free to come back to us and I would be more than happy to assist.

Kindest Regards.