MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109551472

How do I start. I have ask here on line before about been

how do I start.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have ask here on line before about been able to cover a ditch, and if I need building permission to cover it. I was told that I dont need it. but now I done the work . We got a letter stating I needed permishen. I need to now how to go about it.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Yateley Hampshire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thank you. no

Good afternoon

I hope you are well. I will assist with your question today. Please note that whilst I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible, replies may be intermittent.

Do you have a copy of the letter they sent you please?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
The run of the water is not stopped. we put piping in. I can sent you pictures of them, as well. Yours sincerely
Andrea
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I would have loved to talk but we haven't got the funds in the moment. Sorry
Andrea

No problem at all.

The letter does not appear to be stating you require planning permission for the ditch to be covered although you may have required permission from the water board/an agreement with them.

I would suggest you respond to their letter with all the information that they are requesting from you. Ensure you send pictures of the piping that you have put in and plans with it.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
thank you

No problem at all.

If you require anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me.