Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Ellen, UK Company, That is a story, It's a small business

Hello Ellen
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK Company
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: That is a long story
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's a small business shareholder litigation issue.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
UK Ltd company Qwarie Ltd

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
2 shareholders. One shareholder used his personal Twitter account, that solicited business for the Company, to attack multiple law enforcement agencies that are our customers.