james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I bean pulled out by the police 2 times with provisional

Hi I bean pulled out by the police 2 times with provisional license
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, where is this? And when did this happen?
Customer: First time I was driving and the pulled me 1month ago 2 time was parking
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: The said but I haven't recieved any court paper
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Us I said the 2 time within a month I parked my car and police show

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

When you were stopped by the police in your car, were you in the car driving with another fully qualified driver authorised to supervise your driving?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
The first time 1 months ago I been stopped by the police, without full license, provisional licence no one was with me
The second time wich was today I was parking my car my self
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No one with me

The each time you were stopped by police, you have been committing a motoring law offence. They can charge you with driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.

You are not allowed to be driving the car unsupervised on a provisional licence. Not even allowed to park the car, it is illegal.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
what going to happen to me when I be called to court

It is possible that you can be summons to court for the offence. If that happens you would need to plead guilty as there is no defence to this offence.

You would be fined and given pints of the licence, meaning that when you pass your test your licence would come with points on it.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Are they going to do separated summons to court for the 2 offences or one at the time please

That is completely up to the police how and when they report the matter. It is two separate offences so they can issue two separate summons. If that happens, and you receive both before any court hearing, you could then ask the court to deal with both at the same time.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.