How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7256
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I have applied to the court to have CCJ removed from my

This answer was rated:

I have applied to the court to have CCJ removed from my file. I have received a general form of Judgement order document that I have to fill in and return. But am not familiar with the legal terms and am not sure what write on the form.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am working in Leeds but the hearing is in Dartford County Court as that is my home.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have attempted to fill in the form to return by 20th of November but i got stuck with the legal terms
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: To let lawyer know that I am the defendant of Excel parking services LTD. Where they send all correspondence to an address I had moved out of 15 years prior. All my car details where registered in my new address so not sure how that parking ticket was send to that address and how I was able to see the letters as I did not have access to the property.

Hello, my name is***** for your patience.

I’ll do my best to assist you today and I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.

Please be patient with me as I am generally assisting multiple customers at once and this is an email service, but will I will review your question and respond to you as soon as I can, as your question is very important to me. I hope that I can help you resolve your issue today.

It sounds you are applying on an N244 form, and that you are asking for the judgment to be set aside - is this the case?

Hello. Without the information I asked for, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. You can always come back to me for clarification if needed.

You are asking the court to set aside the judgment, on the basis that you did not receive the notification of the claim.

The UK government website here sets out the process for you:,do%20not%20owe%20the%20money.

I have also attached a (blank) draft statement and draft order for you to amend to fit your situation - you need to submit these alongside the N244.

The cost for filing this is £255.

You need to send it to the court where the judgment was made.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If you have specific questions arising from my response, let me know and I’ll happily clarify for you.

In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Please be aware that my answer is based strictly upon the information you have given me and is provided by way of general advice.

If you still need any points clarifying, I will be happy to reply because the thread remains open for you.

I am always happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the thread.

Thank you for your trust in our service.

Best wishes,


Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
This the form I am having trouble with.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
This is the form I am having trouble with

I see. What difficulties are you having with the form in that case?

plclegal and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I don’t know what they mean when they say is the case effective, 2 when they also say is a finding of fundamental dishonesty sought and weather this case is suitable for remote hearing.

Thanks for the confirmation and the call request.

We can schedule the call for th morning, as it's late.

Is 9.15am convenient for you?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I am working tomorrow all day until 2030. Can you call on Monday

Yes of course. I am fairly flexible for the duration of Monday morning.

If you can let me know a suitable time we can book a call for then. Thank you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
We can do 0930 Monday

That's fine with me - I'll book you in now.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thank you

My pleasure - I look forward to speaking to you on Monday.

Good to speak to you this morning.

I'm glad we were able to work through the form and clear up any questions that you had.

As I said I would expect that this could be dealt with on the papers without the need for a court hearing - so wait to see what the court says in response.

Do let me know if you have any further questions about this.

Kind regards, Peter

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi Peter.I hope I find you well. I just received some paperwork that i never had before this. I don't know which way to go. All i want is to have the CCJ removed. I am not sure weather to carry on without a solicitor.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
This is what i got

Hello and thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please post this as a new question?

Kind regards, Peter

Customer: replied 4 days ago.