Lawry
Lawry, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109896623

I need to apply to the Huddersfield County Court to apply to

I need to apply to the Huddersfield County Court to apply to be able to pay a county Court Judgement over a period of time but I cannot find where go. Can you help please.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I have had a brief discussion with a solicitor and he advises that I apply to the court for time to pay. But I cannot find where to apply
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've tried to get onto the court web site but they do not appear to have one.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had a judgement against me by the Financial Ombudsman Service and the claimant has now obtained a court order. received on the 6th November 2020 and I have been given 14 days to pay. I am trying to raise capital but it will take 8 to 10 weeks to which I have informed them but they are not moving and still insist on payment by the 24th November.

My name is ***** ***** I will try and helot you today.

I am sorry you are having difficulty in contacting the court.

The address is : Queensgate House

Queensgate

Huddersfield

HD1 2RR

Tel: 01484 421 043

Email:***@******.***

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
do they have a site were you can fill application forms in etc