John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

I have been given a county court letter from claimants of an

I have been given a county court letter from claimants of an unpaid parking ticket but I never received the original ticket and when I first new of this I spoke with bwlegal and they said it’s to late to pay it and it’s now £170 owed even though they had the wrong postcode for my address can I appeal this thanks
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Siddals road Derbyshire
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: not sure as the letters just say wether I am disputing the claim
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I wasn’t the driver but owned the car

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Okay

Thanks for your message. When was the offence and have you changed address at all? Do you know who was driving at the time? Thank you!

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
sorry can I cancel all of this thanks
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I didn’t realise it would cost for the phone call can it be refunded please

Hello, I’m sorry you do not wish to continue. If you need any further assistance please let me know. You can contact our customer service team to discuss your account and refunds they can be reached on***@******.***.

All the best. John.