12826847

I paid for an order from Robson Interiors based in Walsall,

I paid for an order from Robson Interiors based in Walsall, that was back in January and the item has still not been delivered. I am currently trying to get a refund. When I get someone new they respond for a couple of times and then nothing. The payment was made nby
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I haven't spoken to a solicitor. I'm based in England - I thought you were too.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Initially I was making contact trying to find out where my item was. Eventually I started to ask for a refund. The last I heard they had passed my details to their accounts dept but nothing from them regarding processing the refund. Just for information the item was coming from Italy and was due just as they went into lockdown. So they order was placed in January but then go caught up in the Covid 19 chaos.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They payment was made by BACs.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Do you have the information I have provided so far and do you need anything else?

Why has he not delivered? Do you know?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't want to spend this amount at this point. Are you Citizens' Advice Bureau and can you lodge a complaint with Trading Standards if that is what I decide to do?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry missed your earlier question. The item was supposedly stuck due to lockdown and they have been unable to trace it since but that it months now.

Ok, this is not citizen's advice.

Are you awrae of that?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No I thought I had accessed their help line. I will take another couple of days and try to resolve and come back to you if I still haven't got anywhere. Many thanks.

Thanksfor the information

I cantell you the answer anyway.

You justwrite to them giving him 14 days to deliver and making clear that indefault youwill sue him.

Youcan issue here

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

butyou do need to warn him before you issue to protect yourself from costs.

It won’tcome to that anyway.

Can I clarifyanything for you?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a waythat is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will bemore than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once againfor using our services.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!”