SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Family law, london, is only some questions, no

family law
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: is only some questions
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, i had a final hearing last month and i would like to get a copy of the last / final order. How can this document be obtained? Is there an online system to access documents ... all files? Is it possible to personally ask the court where the case was tried?

Hi, I'm Lea

Can you tell me what the problem is so that I can see if I can assist you?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is it possible to request some authentication as a court stamp to guarantee authenticity? Because some documents I have are just hard copies ...

Who are the documents from - the court or the other party?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is the final order form the Court

The final order from court has to be sealed. If you received it directly from the court, that will be the case.

You can upload it for me to check if you like.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Does the court have a full copy of the documents? Can I or a lawyer ask the court to get a copy of everything?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
yesterday I received an email with this document:
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (SS7544Z)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
in that case could i request a stamp from the court or could a lawyer verify that this document is original?

Sorry for the delay - I had to attend to something.

I've reviewed the document and it has the family court seal on it - top right hand side and appears a perfectly legitimate document to me.

If it was received via the court, (which the document title suggests it was), then it doesn't require any further stamps.

What other documents do you want from the court?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok, but if I want check the files on the Court personally or by a lawyer... is possible? The lawyers have access to some online system for to check the files that has been uploaded to the Court?

No, lawyers don't have access like that.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want the copy of all APPLICANT Statements...
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How is it possible to access the documents of this case directly at the Court? What would be the department or place to consult the files?

Contact the applicant's solicitors - they can provide you that information, though you should already have had them.

The court won't send you anything.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
For example ... if I pay a lawyer to check the case and get a copy ... how could he get this from Court?The APPLICANT Lawyer is not available more... is possible that He is in Brazil...

No one can get this information from the court.

You have to get it from the mother or her solicitor.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
But if this is not possible... the mother solicitor is not more available? The Court have all files because some documents has been sent by email...

You can try asking the court if you want, but I suspect they will tell you that you should already have them or to get them from mother.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok... I will try... I don't have other option... how is the local on the Court where I can check this?

The court is the one you were at. East London.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
have some specific department?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
also... the final ORDER MADE BY RECORDER MATTHIAS KELLY QC... but this person is not the Judge... It is normal?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The other orders has been made
BY DISTRICT JUDGE RADWAY

It's just the family court - their contact details are online.

I can't comment regarding the judges - speak tothe court.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok... last time I had some problems to go inside of the Court because have this pandemic problem... do yo know if the lawyers can access the build? Is working normally? Have the lawyers this rights?

Access is the same for everyone. There is a pandemic.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok, thank you for help me!

You're welcome.

Thanks for using JA.