Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

My wife passed away four years ago her father passed away

My wife passed away four years ago her father passed away recently he made a will in 2007 leaving everything to my wife and her sister 50/50 am I untitled to a share of her inheritance or does it all go to her sister .. the sister has asked me for a copy of her death certificate
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Uk London
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: ??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: When my father in law made his will he showed to me what he had done
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years experience.

I am very sorry to read of the above. May I confirm if you have the exact wording of the gift to your wife in the will or alternatively a copy of your father in laws will available to upload using the paperclip icon? The position will be determined by the exact wording contained in the will

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
He made an official and legal last Will and testament dividing his home and property equally between his two daughters

Thank you. I will need the exact wording of the will in order to be conclusive as to the position. do you have it available please? If not I can confirm the position in general terms so you can apply the information when you next have the opportunity to read the will...

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Joshua it's frank unsure what's happening .. re phone call

Many thanks. May I call you in the next 5-10 minutes?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

It was a pleasure speaking with you. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to revert to me