james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I registered and have the death certificate of my sisters

I registered and have the death certificate of my sisters deceased partner, t. There is no will, I have been unable to trace his blood relatives .1 Can I legally cremate him ? Who can I go to for help
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Tottenham north London, he lived with my sister the flat is in her name
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: only her house bills n her name
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The main problem is how I go forward

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello I am Kay... I am not very good at computers

As discussed, there are companies online who may help with a people search.

Your sister is not liable for the personal debts of her partner and if he had no money or assets when he died then the debts basically die with him.

As he had no will, he has died intestate, therefore letters of administration would be required of the bank etc. https://www.gov.uk/applying-for-probate.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/all-notices/content/100975