Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

In February 2019 i apply for the settlment for EU citizen my

good morning my name is***** , in February 2019 i apply for the settlment for EU citizen my right to remain was approved I the print out my permit , but I have miss-place it and now i try to retrieve it . I do have my reference number , can you tell me how to do it. Thank-you
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in London I'm Italian and I was grantet the right to stay I just unable to retrive the paper work
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I spoke to Citizen advise Bureau yesterday the suggest a home office side the lady toke my e-mail address to send me the link but i never got the mail and I was not told the name of the link
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I only need to know how to get my paper back

Hi Welcome to JA

I will read your question and respond

If you have your long 12 digit reference number you can log back into the Home Office system. This is called view your status in the UK under the EU Settlement Scheme.

https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status

You would of course need to log in to your account as you did previously.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
i do have my ref code Uan-3434-2174-3992-6004

You can use the above link then to log back into your account

You will need to provide your log in details and identity document you used when you created the account.