MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109551472

I have been trying to use the gov website to get a letter of

Hi, I have been trying to use the gov website to get a letter of adminisration reguarding a PPI claim.. Every time I fill in the form it says it's not right for me. I just need proof that I am his beneficiary.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have tried to fill out the paperwork on line, as he died without a will,had no assets therefore no inheritance tax, I cannont complete it.I live in England and a British citizen.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so.

Good morning, thank you for your question. Are you filling in the PAIA form?

Marian

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I tried but it said I needed to fill in a IhT205 tax form, but was unable to do this as it said this service was not for me.