How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
MarianC, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 772
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

I have been trying to use the gov website to get a letter of

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have been trying to use the gov website to get a letter of adminisration reguarding a PPI claim.. Every time I fill in the form it says it's not right for me. I just need proof that I am his beneficiary.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have tried to fill out the paperwork on line, as he died without a will,had no assets therefore no inheritance tax, I cannont complete it.I live in England and a British citizen.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so.

Good morning, thank you for your question. Are you filling in the PAIA form?

Kind regards


MarianC and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I tried but it said I needed to fill in a IhT205 tax form, but was unable to do this as it said this service was not for me.