How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 929
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

I'd like to challenge the renewal of a newly naturalised

Customer Question

Hello. I'd like to challenge the renewal of a newly naturalised person to their second British passport. Her first 10 year passport expires early 2022
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am British born living here in the UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No not yet and it would need to be a specialist in this field
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have raised as part of my challenge some preliminary points to explain my actions
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok, thanks I shall look out for her reply on the email address that I have given, thank you.
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 16 days ago.
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.Please feel free to provide further information but on my initial assessment I can advise as follows.Individuals cannot challenge passport renewals nor any immigration matter. That is for the Home Office to do.If you feel the Home Office need to do something you can report an immigration offence at the link below. regards