james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I need some advice about online course what I applied but

Customer Question

Hi, I need some advice about online course what I applied but just lost my job and in the same time my health condition as well worst ...but my cancellation time is just 14 day so the school didint accept my request
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In kent ...and the school what I booked is from the online direct
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I did asked to cancel because of my financial situation is not sure at the moment
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not thank you
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

Unfortunately, if you have agreed to a contract and the cooling of period has expired before you cancelled, then sorry to say but you can still be held liable for the costs or any cancellation fees that may apply.