12826847

Police broke my door down neighbour was concerned had not

Customer Question

Police broke my door down neighbour was concerned had not seen me been sent bill for 204pounds for boarding up she refuses to pay I know she meant well but I can't afford bill and a new door to buy
JA: Where is she? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Dy14 8ea
JA: What steps has she taken so far?
Customer: She has returned bill did not see her someone. put through letter box not her hand writing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

What does this have to do with you? Why does she think you should pay?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

I am not sure why she thinks you are liable. On the face of it, she called the police.

On the information you have provided you would not be liable.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.