12826847

Just want to ask my brother have been arrested he is in Uk

Customer Question

Hi just want to ask my brother have been arrested he is in Uk for the last 5 years. They have arrested him because he have been in prison in a pass before he have arrived to Uk now they want to deport him because of that is the anything he can do they have got his ticket for 6 of March anything we can do to stop that ?
JA: What steps has your brother taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your brother live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: Polish
JA: Has your brother talked to a lawyer about removal proceedings?
Customer: they haven’t allowed him
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is at the emigration place
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
he was arrested because he was once in prison in Poland.
also because of this situation they want to deport him
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Right, he is being extradited.

What would you like to know?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

He is being extradited.

There are various defences to that but you haven’t give me enough information here to comment.

Usually the challenge is on human rights grounds.

Some eastern European jurisdictions are considered to lack impartiality which is another challenge.

If you can come back with more information then I could offer more.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.