SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Please i need assistance with this query, London, I have

Customer Question

Hi please i need assistance with this query
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have Limited leave to remain in the UK, which I need to renew in July My mother has passed away since December and I have to attend her burial in March or May Will this affect me when coming back to the UK
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 18 days ago.

Good evening. Welcome to justanswer. I am a solicitor and happy to assist you. I will review your question and revert shortly.

Hi, I am sorry to hear of your loss. You will be fine to go as long as you return before the date when your leave is due to expire and apply for your extension on returning. With the covid-19 and the rules being fluid and changing regularly you will want to be conscious to not leave coming back very late just in case there is a travel ban to the UK. Any follow up questions please do not hesitate to send me your message, I am glad to help. All the best.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you so much
Much appreciated
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Though I have another question
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I intend to apply for a fee waiver because my mother 's death has brought a lot of financial difficulties on me, since I'm the first child and also have younger siblings to cater for back home, can the home office accept my reason for the request and grant me the fee waiver?

You are welcome, I am glad I could help. What is you limited leave to remain based on because not all visas qualify to apply for fee waiver?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I'm on FLRP, I have 3 British kids and alone parent.

Yes on that you can apply for the fee waiver.