How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marcinlondon Your Own Question
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 158
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Marcinlondon is online now

I have a problem with EDF energy, kent, well, I have raised

Customer Question

I have a problem with EDF energy
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: kent
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: well, I have raised a complaint and we still waiting few months, they went to court and got an order without us knowing any thing we only realised yesterday warrants knocking door!
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do you charge?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. Did they get an CCJ against you?

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

Sorry, a county court judgement?

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

If you don’t owe the money to EDF as you have an ongoing compliant then you should ask the court to cancel the judgement or have it ‘set aside’. You can use the N245 form to do this. You appear yo have a valid reason to do it as you have never received any documents form the court nor EDF.

I hope this helps. Let me know please if you have any follow up questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

I trust I have managed to help but as stated above please contact me if anything needs clarifying or you have any additional questions. Many thanks for using our services.