Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I need to talk to someone who specialies in contract,

i need to talk to someone who specialies in contract
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have a position that need clarity.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thew question is simple and so cold the answer be?

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Please provide some more details of your circumstances. Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Hello, I was wondering if you have had a chance to consider my query above please? I will need your response before I provide an accurate answer to your situation. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome, my name is***** am very sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. Please note this is an email service so you may not get an answer straight a way. However, I will answer your question here. Can I confirm what is your question?

Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome, my name is***** am very sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. Without the information I asked for, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. If you cannot agree with the other party you will need to take the matter to court.

The solicitor will be able to weigh all the evidence before them and help you build a strong case. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ You will be able to search by specialism and also town or postcode to find one near you. You may qualify for legal aid if you have low income and want to take the case to court. You can check if you can get legal aid here: https://www.gov.uk/check-legal-aid. You can find a legal aid solicitor by using this link: https://find-legal-advice.justice.gov.uk/. Legal aid is free assistance to people who cannot afford to pay legal fees such as legal advice and proceedings. You could also visit your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ( For more information please visit: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/). CAB’s are accessible in different areas in the country providing free legal advice to individuals who cannot afford this. You can contact them by phone to book a face to face appointment. They may also be able to provide phone appointments. Moreover, you might be able to find a pro bono lawyer by attending/contacting a LawWorks Clinic. A probono lawyer is a free lawyer. The LawWorks Clinics Network is a network of free legal advice sessions that LawWorks (the Solicitors Pro Bono Group) supports. For more information and to find a network near you please visit the following website: https://www.lawworks.org.uk/legal-advice-individuals/find-legal-advice-clinic-near-you.

You can also find other means of getting help with legal fees using this link: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/legal-system/finding-free-or-affordable-legal-help/ I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further questions regarding this matter. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. Best wishes.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please see the attached word file for your review and comment. I want to know if the Agents T & C's still apply as the fixed term of the agreement was for an initial period of 6 months and hasn't been renewed either with myself the landlord or tenant? i want to terminate the relationship with the agent ASAP.

Hi, I will need to opt out for another expert to help you.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a practicing solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

The contract was signed on 04/01/2012, with auto-renewals allowed for not more than 4 times, from the expiration of the original term.

So, the auto-renewal was allowed for 4 times from the expiry of the original term signed on 04/01/2012.

If the contract has been renewed four times from the expiration date of he original term, then so the contract has been expired, thus Agents T&C s would no longer applicable.

I hope this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Vineet,
Thank you very much for your reply. my question is answered. If I need any more assistance I will be in touch.Kind regards
Bob
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i am satisfied, an excellent service 5 star rating

My pleasure. Glad I could help.

Many thanks for using Just Answer. Kindest regards

Vineet S,
Experience: Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed