12826847

I was sentenced to 15 months for breaches last year, that's

Customer Question

hello, I was sentenced to 15 months for breaches last year, that's what the judge said in court, but truth was it was only 15 weeks, he either lied or made a mistake, consequentially ,I presumed it was 15 months ,and suffered because of that
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: its either a mistake or the judge wanted to frighten me
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't pay for anything so it was 9 months ago now I only spent a few weeks in prison,,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

can you give me more background to your question please

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
its not so much the breaches for feeding birds on balcony for 5 years refusing to stop, so breaches were broken, the fact was he said on sentencing to 15 months to run concurrently, ,but I found out in prison that the sentence was in fact 15 weeks, not as he said ,so I got quite ill, in prison ,,I am 66, led to believe I was going to be there for a long time.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

OK, so what would you like to know?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

If you mean that you only served half of 15 weeks rather than half of 15 months then that is obviously very positive and there is no appeal from that.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.