SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

Iam french and i apply for eu settelement but i didn’t

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Iam french and i apply for eu settelement but i didn’t recieve the decission yet and my husband is in algeria how can i apply for family member to join me and my kids
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Yes i apply for presettled
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thats all my questions
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I really need my husband join me
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 9 days ago.
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.They can apply to join you.The application information is below.https://www.gov.uk/family-permitI am happy to answer follow up questions.You should apply soon as this route is expiring in June 2021.Kind regards
S
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i know but i didnt recive my eu settlement decision how can i apply for it now
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I dont have presettle how i can apply for family member
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please i need answer as soon as possible
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please give me answer
There are currently two EEA family permits. One is before the settlement scheme and one is after. You can apply for the EEA family permit not the EEA settlement scheme family permit.Kind regards
S
Once they arrive and you get pre settled status they will have to then re apply for settlement scheme before June.Kind regards
S
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Which document i need to apply please because i came here by 31 December and i didnt found jib because all they need share code and i dont have it
You can get a share code online at the link below.https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-statusIf you haven't found a job you can still say that you are looking for work and apply for the EEA family permit.If you want to wait for the EEA Settlement scheme decision that should also be fine. The Home Office say it takes upto 1 month for a decision.Kind regards
S
Your husband and child can apply at the link below. You'll need to submit your French ID/passport and proof of your relationship such as marriage certificate and child's birth certificates.Kind regards
S