ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I will try to be quick, its a family matter my mother has

Hi i will try to be quick, its a family matter my mother has repeatedly slandered me to my children over past years, previously after situations of trauma where i suffered much psychological damage, i was suffering social anxiety ptsd mother telling them Im lazy etc, recently more specifically over my father death when he died intestate and left no will or instructions for inheritance. i attempted to get girls to look fora house to buy so i would pay deposit whilst mother telling them i should have given them a third each and i am a crazy person accused of destroying will despite other family being present before me etc, this has gone on for years many more situations of slander accusations to others recently. has been emotional destruction of my relationships with my children and extremely traumatic to deal with.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: not yet Ive had other complaints with the NHS to deal with IM im in uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: trying to explain all to children many times and contact her by email & text to tell her to stop!
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JA, I am Readylaw one of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I am here but kindly give me a minute to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Thanks for your enquiry and patience.

I am really sorry to hear what has been transpiring. Situations like this are usually extremely difficult particularly when it involves very close family members. I don’t believe going through the court is the best way in the first instance to try to resolve this. It is perhaps best for you to attempt to resolve this amicably through mediation. You have not set whether social services are involved, if they are, they may be able to mediate. If they are not, then, you may be able to arrange mediation privately.

if social services are involved, you may look into getting a solicitor to assist you with the process. You may also see whether you qualify for a solicitor via legal aid.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks I have honestly tried to discuss things many times, my mother has been doing this for some time and has only just come to light as to reasons for children ignoring my commjncstions and upset over last ten years has been immense. Children are in 20s so no social services just a very upset and perplexed mother who had already been through enough trauma!