SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

Can a Student from a swedish school attend class through

Can a Student from a swedish school attend class through distance learning while in the UK?
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: they live in the uk
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: We moved to the UK from Sweden
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.There is nothing stopping a student from enrolling in distance learning with a Swedish school.The school in Sweden would have to be agreeable to this and if the student is under 16 the local council must be informed that they are being educated at home.Kind regards
S
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Dear Expert. Thank you for the reply. The student shall contact the school and inform them about her plans to continue her studies through distance learning. Will contact you for further clarification if we get stuck somewhere in the process.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don´t want the phone call. I cancel it.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This charge is illegal.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please return the money.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
You haven´t asked me before i ordered the phone. I thought it was part of the service. this is unacceptable.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
you suggested that a call might be better and clicked the call button but you immediately charged me without my consent and without even explaining that the call will be charged to me at so and so amount. Incredible.
Apologies, experts are independent on Just Answer we don't have control over the payment process.Please contact the customer service team.Kind regards
S