How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4021
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

My ex partner got a court order to take our children out of

Customer Question

My ex partner got a court order to take our children out of my care and out them into his
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No got a court hearing on Monday to say my peice
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Hastings
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He got me arrested for controlling behaviour and he's currently on bail for rape alligation
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.


Hi my son is moving into a appointment Appartment in Manchester with two of his mates and he’s ask me to be his guarantor, if I agree will I responsible for just my son or also the other two of his mates .

20 Feb 2021, 11:42 AM


Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am sorry to hear about your dilemma. Can you clarify what it is you wish to know.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Where do I stand in getting my children back
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

If he is currently on bail for a rape allegation, I'd suggest you immediately apply to court for a variation of the current child arrangements order on form C100 to have the children returned to your care. The cost of the form is £215 unless you are on a low income or benefits in which case you may be eligible for fee remission and should complete form EX160 - both forms are linked to below.

C100 form:

EX160 form: