SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

My ex partner got a court order to take our children out of

Customer Question

My ex partner got a court order to take our children out of my care and out them into his
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No got a court hearing on Monday to say my peice
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Hastings
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He got me arrested for controlling behaviour and he's currently on bail for rape alligation
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

Customer

Hi my son is moving into a appointment Appartment in Manchester with two of his mates and he’s ask me to be his guarantor, if I agree will I responsible for just my son or also the other two of his mates .

20 Feb 2021, 11:42 AM

Me

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am sorry to hear about your dilemma. Can you clarify what it is you wish to know.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Where do I stand in getting my children back
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

If he is currently on bail for a rape allegation, I'd suggest you immediately apply to court for a variation of the current child arrangements order on form C100 to have the children returned to your care. The cost of the form is £215 unless you are on a low income or benefits in which case you may be eligible for fee remission and should complete form EX160 - both forms are linked to below.

C100 form: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/946762/c100-eng.pdf

EX160 form: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/952045/ex160-eng.pdf