LegalNinja
LegalNinja, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
103518254

I need a laywer, Uk, England, I will explain in details

Customer Question

Hi.. I need a laywer
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: England
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will explain in details later
Expert:  LegalNinja replied 8 days ago.
Hi there,How may I assist? Kindly note, this is not a chat service and my responses may be delayed due to assisting other users. You may request a phone call through the site for an additional small fee. This is an automatic offer made by the system giving you the opportunity to pay extra to discuss things over the phone which may resolve your issues quicker.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi ..The general medical council ( gmc ) cancel my plab 1 test in November 2020 because i experience some symptoms of COVID 19 and I could not provide them with COVID 19 negative test as there was a high demand for this test and it take longer than usual ..I asked them to extend my English test with will expired soon but they refused as they told me that I didn’t affected my COVID 19 which usually any candidates affected by the virus or their test cancelled due to COVID 19 can extend their English test validity .. how can I do to solve this problem as they cancel my test and they should compensate me by this extension .. thank youArea of law: England-and-Wales
Expert:  LegalNinja replied 8 days ago.
Have you e-mailed the GMC for guidance on this?
Expert:  LegalNinja replied 4 days ago.

I would suggest that you contact the gmc for guidance on this.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I sent them an email but they refused to extend my English test and they didn’t respond properly ..what should I do next ? Thanks
Expert:  LegalNinja replied 3 days ago.

Have you asked for it to be escalated?

Expert:  LegalNinja replied 2 day ago.

I would suggest that this is escalated further to be reviewed. Have you done this?