JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

JustGiving - negative57.50 EUR 19 Dec Payment Loading

JustGiving
- negative57.50 EUR
19 Dec
Payment
Loading transaction details for
JustGiving
- negative57.50 EUR
19 Dec
Payment
You reported a problem with this transaction. See the status of your case in the Resolution Center.
Paid with
Ulster Bank serviceCARD
VISA Debit Card x-0357
You'll see "PAYPAL *JUSTGIVING" on your card statement.
EUR 57.50
Transaction ID
6N573841EA699841G
Return shipping refunds
Request return shipping refund
For more info See Terms
Seller info
JustGiving
http://www.justgiving.com
Invoice ID(###) ###-####Purchase details
Item amount
EUR 57.50
Total
EUR 57.50
Print details
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: paypal is showing a debit against my OLD/NOLONGER VALID Visa Debit Card No. (ie, not existing) of E57.50 to JustGiving. I did not authorise this payment, I never heard of JustGiving, I dont know what purchase this FRAUDULENT debit is for. I never heard of JustGiving, & never intended that any payment be made to them. NB THE E57.50 IS CHARGED TO A NO LONGER-EXISTING CARD. PLEASE STOP THIS ILLEGAL ,PAYMENT.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CARD NUMBER AGAINST WHICH THIS CHARGE 0F E57.50 IS NO LONGER MY CARD NO. IT IS OUT OF DATE, AND EVEN I CANNOT USE THIS NO. PLEASE STOP THIS FRAUDULENT PAYMENT
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
MY HOME PHONE LANDLINE NUMBER IS *****(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I AWAIT YOUR CALL. THANK YOU. HOW MUCH - AS THIS IS A TRIAL OFFER - WILL THIS ASSISTANCE COST ME, PLEASE?

Hello, this is Jim and welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today.
Sorry to hear of the issue. I will set out my written answer shortly.

You need to first of all notify your bank to stop these payments - they can cancel direct debits but you need to contact them. If they do nothing then you need to make a complaint to the bank - I note you are with Ulster Bank so you can submit a complaint to them here: https://digital.ulsterbank.ie/personal/help-and-support/how-to-make-a-complaint/complaint-form.html
Next, make a complaint to PayPal here : https://www.paypal.com/ie/smarthelp/contact-us
After that, make a complaint to JustGiving : https://help.justgiving.com/hc/en-us/articles/207003579-How-to-make-a-complaint-to-JustGiving
Therefore, you need to speak to Ulster Bank, PayPal and also the recipient (JustGiving) - the above links are all valid and will allow you to make contact with them to demand they stop taking the money and to refund the money to you.
If all else fails, you can ask the Ombudsman to step in - the Ombudsman can force the above to refund you and to stop further payments. You can only go to the Ombudsman once you exhaust the complaints though so you need to do those first of all. If the complaints are not upheld the Ombudsman can be reached here :

I hope this helps and answers the question - my goal is to ensure you are happy with the answer and have the information you need. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries.

Many thanks,
Jim

JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience: Senior Associate Solicitor

Please let me know if the answer helped or if you need me to cover anything else?. I am happy to clarify the answer or if you have any follow up questions. If so, I’d be grateful if you would let me know. I am free most days, including weekends, so feel free to ask me anything you are unsure of.

Best wishes,

Jim

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
THANKS JIM.
THE CHARGE HAS NOT REACHED ULSTER BANK, PROBABLY BECAUSE JUTGIVING HAVE USED AN EXPIRED CARD NO. WHICH WAS ONCE MINE. uLSTER HAVE GUARANTEED THAT THEY WILL NOT HONOUR ANY INVOICE FROM THIS TRANSACTION.
HOW & HOW MUCH MAY I PAY YOU, PLEASE?
KIND REGARDS,
STAY SAFE.
DEREK WHELAN