12826847

I'm being harassed by the police, it's been happening for

I'm being harassed by the police, it's been happening for years now, there making my life un livable, I can't hold even a job down through persistent harassment
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None Just research
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure where to start

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

can you explain the story here please

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Well I've being harassed by police, think it's been going on for about 5 yes now, I figured they would get bored but they're not. Helicopters follow me every where I go, I can't get work for them hovering over me 5 times a day or more.
I've researched what gives them this power and it comes up with a RIPA order, which is given to terrorists ect! I get followed in to pubs by police and they start talking to the landlords, afterwards I experienced very bad vibes from them. They won't stop me or arrest me but persist to harass me.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
But you have charged me for a live call. Is this going to be reimbursed?

Yes, you can email customer services for a refund here -***@******.***

I can do this online.

Is there any reason they would harass you?

Have they stopped you?

Please can you read my post.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have spoken to your solicitor now, many thanks

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully,I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Ifanything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. Inthe meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions.Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/