Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Ellen, I hsve a problem that needs sorting out and i

Hi Ellen, I hsve a problem that needs sorting out and i wondered if you could please help me .
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Coventry
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have had a examination of work done and it was nit don at all but i had to pay for it
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is a garage that I paid to change my clutch in my car and they charged me for the work but never done it ,so I went to RAC examiner and i have a summery of the car

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

What do you specifically want to know about this, please? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like some information about what i can do to reclaim my rites ie have the job done properly with a reputable garage and claim my expences for examiner £167-99
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
etc
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
When will i receive my phone call please as i have an appointment later today
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please do call again and hold for a while ill i answer ,thank you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please try again i am having trouble with phone

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

All the best