12826847

Before few months police stop me and the drug test became

Hello my name is***** before few months police stop me and the drug test became positive for cannabis
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: Yes i have date in court 20,032021
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: In Southampton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The data is 04.03.2021 my mistake

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what would you like to know about this please

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
what will be the consequences for me

I can call at about 7pm?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully,I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Ifanything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. Inthe meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions.Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/