Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
109424057

Are you a real person?. Nothing, No

Hi , are you a real person ?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: .
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, is anybody there ?

Hello, welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I am a London based practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day. Thank you.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

How can I help you?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi there, hope you are well
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am a person that is overthinking to much so this is the reason for getting in touch with you

Yes I am, thank you. Hope you are too.

Please tell me how I could asssist today.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yesterday at work a colleague insulted me an i just grab him from t shirt, that was all . No damage or injuries . Can i go in jail for that ? Please help me with an answer as i am not used with situations like this and i am overthinking and its killing me
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I mean because i am not used with violence i am very scared
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
If this is a violent thing

Has the matter been reported to the police?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The police was not involved because we didt actually hit or something like that , i just grab him from t shirt and let him go this was all

Ok. I wouldn't worry too much at this stage. If the other person is not injured and it was just a verbal argument you will be ok.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is this a really bad and violent thing and should i be worried?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it was not injured in any way, not even a scratch.

No. If you have no previous record of such thing it is unlikely that the police would charge you even if the other party involved the police.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you very much ! I could not sleep all night because of this, i am not used to things like that and i start to overthink

Try not to overthink. These things happen.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They just suspended us for 2 days to “ calm down” and do investigation . I ask my manager if there will be the police involved and he said that is not the case , its just an internat investigation
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you , helped me a lot !

That's good then. Take care.