Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I have an investment with Rosland gold (coins) in the

I have an investment with Rosland gold (coins) in the contract there is a buyback clause but the company is making it impossible to recover my money
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Surrey and Rosland is in central London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Phone, email but they are ignoring most of them
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want this over, been trying to resolve for 4 years

Hello. Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would be grateful to assist you. I am sorry to hear you are having this trouble. What action have you taken? On what grounds are they refusing payment? Thank you for visiting Just Answer today. Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi AJ,
They have not actually refused payment, however when I request a portfolio sale they initially answer but then nothing happens it's been like this for 4years

Thank you very much. Is the company regulated? Also can you confirm how much you are owed? Have you taken any enforcement steps? For example a statutory demand or court action? Kind regards AJ