12826847

I need help in facing 2 charges, 1. Being drunk on a plane.

Hi I need help in facing 2 charges,
JA: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: 1. Being drunk on a plane. The plane was not in flight, delayed at the terminal waiting for other passenger 2. Not obeying a lawful command by the pilot.
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: I was taken off the flight and held in police custody for 22 hours charged and released. At the time I didn't think I'd need a lawyer. But obviously I do.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was on a flight at heathrow on my my home from work to see my kids in glasgow

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have to appear at uxbridge magistrates court on the 23 of march

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/