james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Can someone help me understand this? Are they trying to

Can someone help me understand this? Are they trying to intimidate me to pay all the fees if i decide to go ahead with the claim? Thanks

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

They are stating that they do not accept the basis of your claims against them and are making you aware that should you proceed with your claim, then if you loose, they will seek all costs against you.

However, as litigation is costly, they are making you an offer at this stage to settle the matter without it going further at court.

The option is your whether to accept or not. If you do continue and loose, the court will be made aware of the offer which could go against you and then subject you to all costs.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ohh i understand. Thank you for your answer

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.