Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I think someone has been using my name and address,

Customer Question

I think someone has been using my name and address
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nottingham england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None till today I've tried to get into a cra agency and everyone I have tried equifax and tranunion are asking me questions so I give them my details and they said all my information is wrong saying I opened a bank account in march 1987 and a personal loan in February 2021 and I haven't Ive only just realized because I tired to get a loan and got refused and I'm not in any debt and could cover my payments easily but they couldn't tell me why I was rejected
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 14 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm what steps have you taken so far?
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. I am very sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. If you believe that have been a victim of fraud you will need to contact action fraud who may investigate the matter for you. You can contact them here: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/. Action Fraud is the UK’s national reporting centre for fraud and cyber crime.

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further questions regarding this matter. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. Best wishes.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!