Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I have a blue badge but I have lost the clock hat goes with

Customer Question

I have a blue badge but I have lost the clock hat goes with it. I’m told you have them. How can I get one please?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London borough of bromley
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I’ve rung he council and they are the ones who told me to ring you
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: On nothing else
Expert:  Joshua replied 8 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

for the avoidance of any doubt, you still have the actual "badge" (permit) itself, but it is just the timer disc to show the time you arrived that you have misplaced. Is that correct please?

Expert:  Joshua replied 7 days ago.

I'm following up on the above. Without some further information from you as above, I am limited in what I can say on the matter but in the hope it is helpful nonetheless, I will provide you with the following broad answer. If you are able to kindly provide me with the above further information or if you have any further questions generally, I will be delighted to expand on the following - please just reply back to me in this case:

Notwithstanding the above, in general terms the timer that is supplied with the blue badge is not an official part of the badge. It is required in order to use the blue badge of course, but by this I mean there is no such thing as an "official timer" that must be used. If you have lost the time, you do not need to formally apply for another one picked simply replace this yourself. for example, you could consider any of the following:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=blue+badge+timer&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

I hope the above is of some assistance but if you have any further questions, please revert to me