How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5216
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

Ok I am not sure if this could be called a matter and you

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: ok I am not sure if this could be called a matter and you could offer some good advise
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: we are in England, buckinghamshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: you are the first person to talk
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: it is to do a private school, mistreatment
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo W replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor here to help with your question.

Can you tell me briefly the nature of your problem and I will try to help.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can we speak
Expert:  Jo W replied 14 days ago.

I am happy to, although this is a Premium Service.  I can offer a call I am not sure what the cost of that is.  You would need to ask for a call and then I believe you would be charged with the call.  I think it's around £40-50.  Forgive me, I am relatively new to the site.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 12 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 10 days ago.

Hi thank you fir your enquiry and patience. I am a solicitor and have been asked to respond to you. Independent schools offer their services as a commercial entity and therefore you would have a contract with the school that should outline the complaints procedure if you are aggrieved by the school’s conduct. The board of governors will normally have the final say. You get the services as a consumer and therefore if not resolved internally you can look to the courts for redress. You will note that I have given you quite a general response as your question was quite broad. However should you still need a call let me know and I will ask for the call offer to be sent to you. Always glad to assist further. All the best,