How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 28992
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

I need to book an appointment in taunton, it's possible? Uk,

Customer Question

Hi I need to book an appointment in taunton, it's possible?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No lawyer
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

What type of law please?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It's possible to book an appointment?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

For what?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Because I need an advice for my job and my flat
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Thats not my area then but I will opt out for others.

Expert:  Joshua replied 18 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

I may be able to help in relation to your enquiries in relation to your flat. Housing law and employment law are two very distinct areas and will probably require two separate questions as you many the advice of employment law in respect to employment queries

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Currently I have one job, I'm nhs employed by agency with 6 months of contract. The problem is that, I have one dog and the flats here in taunton are always no pets. And with long term. My contract here in my house is expired, I must leave asap. At the same time the situation with the other member of this house is not good. I would like to stay in UK for do my job, but in this situation maybe will be better come back in Italy? Can I have some advices in in this case I can have one place, like accommodation or similar for short period?
Expert:  Joshua replied 18 days ago.
  1. thank you. Do you rent a room in the property with your own contract with just your name on it or do you rent the entire property jointly with one or more other people where all of your names on one joint contract please?
  2. is the landlord resident with you?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok my ex girlfriend she is living with me, and she has all the contract. Usually I send her the money with a transition bank,i have proof of that. From yesterday we discussed and she leave the home taking all hers personal affection, ordering to me to stay outside during . She was threaten me to call police if I don't leave the home asap. During we discussed she informed me that She take off me from the contract since the past June. I didn't know nothing about that.
Expert:  Joshua replied 18 days ago.

thank you. So do you have a tenancy agreement of your own? From what you say above it seems to me you are saying your girlfriend has the tenancy and you are simply living with her as a guest?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
At the beginning I wrote on the contract my signature. They have my documents. The property is rent by agency, I never seen the landlord. And after the first time I didn't seen no more the contract. I was considering like a guest who pay the rent
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have proof of that transaction. Every month I give to her half money of the rent, under the name "bills". I moved from Italy cause we stayed in a relationship. And she quit with me because she started a new relationship with another person
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The name of the agency is HAART LETTING
Expert:  Joshua replied 18 days ago.

thank you. It would be necessary to establish your status in order to determine what rights you may have. If you are simply occupying as a guest, then if your girlfriend is the tenant, she can ask you to leave at any time. By contrast, if you are a tenant, then you can only be made to leave by way of a court order. If you are not sure what your status is, you can ask the lettings agent to provide you with a copy of the contract if you are a party to it.

In terms of finding another place to live, you are correct that it can be difficult to find a property with a pet as many landlords are reluctant to accept pets. What some people do and I do not suggest this is what you should do is claim they do not have a pet in order to obtain the tenancy for a property and then move in with their pet banking on the fact that it would be difficult for the landlord to do a great deal about it once they have moved in particularly as a clause in the tenancy agreement banning pets out right is considered to be an unfair terms in consumer contracts and potentially unenforceable there are of the landlord can subsequently prove that you misrepresented having a pet in order to obtain the tenancy, they may have a week to medium case for taking back possession early through the courts