AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I need to find out an information regarding the deporting

i need to find out an information regarding the deporting date for a prisoner in London Prison: HM Prison WoodWorm
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: The trial has ended and he is waiting to be deported
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: In teh begining of this month
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He has been kept in the Wandsworth Prison from June 20th till The beginning of April when he was transferred to HMN Prison Woodworm scrubs
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello Jo
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have already asked my question. IT's about a family member who is currently being held in prison in London. He already finished his trial and is waiting to be deported in albania. He has been waiting for a month and still hasn't returned nor has he any information when it will be possible for him to get back

So he is in immigration custody?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I just need an information regarding the right people to contact in order to get him back as soon as possible

Thanksfor the information

I am notsure what you're asking. Obviously if he is immigration custody there is aprocess to go through and that cannot be hurried. Is not really the speed withwhich our on authorities act anyway but the speed with which the receivingstate act. It depends whether or not they accept that he is a national of therelevant state .

I don'tknow whether you are describing deportation under the foreign criminal scheme.If so I'm afraid that does take time

Can Iclarify anything for you?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a waythat is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will bemore than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once againfor using our services.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your answer. I would like to have an insight from an emigration lawyer if that's possible. His first layer told me that the trial has been suspended because my brother agreed to be deported to Albania and now the case is in the emmigration's office hands.

If he is being removed under the foreign criminals scheme then that isn't a matter for immigration per se.

But I can opt out to see if an immigration specialist can help.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Dear Nicola, i will be waiting for an answer. As i asked the other professional i would appreciate an immigration law professional.

Good morning, as your brother has agreed to be deported he would be issued with a deportation date.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
He hasn't been informed on the deportation date. And no one is giving him any answer, they are just letting him wait with no information.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Would you suggest me to hire an immigration lawyer so that i can get this information ?

I suggest you do get one as it’s complex if you are not getting any information from the removals team.

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/?Pro=True

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Do you have any cobtactvyou can suggest me ? I Live in Albania and i can't travel to the UK, so that i need someone i can trust. We have been lied several times by lawyer in UK unfortunately. They just get our money and they neglect the case.

Sorry to hear that the best thing would be to go through find a solicitor then you can review which firm would be suited to you.

AkuaK,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is there any solicitor or firm that is specialised in migration cases?

In the link sent if you search immigration firms will come up.